Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Joe Lewis Walker Interview


An interview with Joe Lewis Walker from the Free Times in Columbia South Carolina. Also you might want to check out the Bar B Que article on the best BBQ in South Carolina. Nothing goes better with the blues than some good old fashioned BBQ! In Kansas City I used to go to Bobby Bells, Gates and Sons, Zarda's, and the Westport BBQ. That was some good eating! Of course by the time I returned to Des Moines I was over 200 Pounds!

No comments: