Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Blues Before Sunset

I suppose it is funny that a show that I started, and had a hand in developing would pass by me unnoticed. It is also probably pretty funny that no press release or email came my way to let me know about the up coming shows at the historical building. However, I came across this on the Google news wire, and here is the schedule for the Blues Before Sunset shows at the State Historical Society Of Iowa. These are good bands, and if you are in Des Moines Iowa on a Friday afternoon it is a great way to enjoy your day. even if the people who put it on are a bit dense:-)




June 1 Hot Tamale & The Red Hots
East Village Blooms ‘n’ Blues Festival
June 8 SumpinDoo
June 15 Matt Woods & The Thunderbolts
June 22 Backstage Boogie Band
June 29 Soul Searchers
East Village Bike Night
July 6 Blues Bureau
July 13 The Other Brothers
July 20 Jonny & The Rectifiers
July 27 Fat Tuesday & The Greasefire Horns
East Village Bike Night
Aug 3

Blue Band

No comments: