Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Saturday, June 2, 2007

A Big Thank You From The Blues Historian!!!

Hey! I am amazed at the amount of hits we have received here at the Blues Historian Blog! In only our second month of existence we are averaging 1,000 hits a month, almost 2,000 page view a month, and the average visitor is staying for just a little over 3 minutes. When I started this blog I was only expecting a few hits a day, so this has been a pleasant surprise! Thank you for keeping the blues alive!

Also if you want some free press, send me your fest, show, band, or CD info so I can add it to our blues news.

Thanks!!!!!


Tom Gary
The Blues Historian

No comments: