Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Monday, June 18, 2007

17 year old Iowa Phenom Plays Boogie Woogie Piano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was looking at some videos related to mine that pop up after my video plays, and I stumbled upon this kids piano playing. WOW! His name is Chase Garret. I don't know him, but if you do have this kid contact Bob Dorr at KUNI, and get his stuff played on the radio. That is some very fine Boogie Woogie! As I have said, over, and over, and over, da blues won't die, and it ain't even sick! With kids like Chase playing like that the blues should be alive and well for decades to come!


No comments: