Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Tom Gary Blues Band: Iowa

I made this video using film clips from my trusty and cheap digital camera! This is a song about Iowa so the clips are mostly from Storm Lake, and the Buena Vista Campus. I also put my little nephew, and step niece into the video, and if you look closely you will find my hero Jimmy Pryor and his wife Cheryl at the historical building enjoying some music. BTW, the first 40 seconds are of the Storm Lake Municipal Band, playing American The Beautiful! Wait for my song! PLEASE:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this video...and, of course, the song!!! I am missing one thing though: Where are the corn fields!!!??? ;-) Beautifully put together. You have to show me how you did that next time I'm in I-O-W-A...

Blues Historian said...

YIKES! NO Corn!!! Actually it is too early for Corn:-) it is really little right now, about knee high. Of course in the old days they used to say knee high by the fourth of July! However, now days by the fourth it should be 4 to 6 feet high! A friend of mine is suppose to help me reshoot it with better equipment later in the summer when the corn is higher, Because we know Iowa is CORNY :-D