Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Derek Tucks And Susan Tedeschi Interview


Snohomish County News (yes, I spelled it right:-) (Actually it is part of the Seattle Times) Has an interview with Derek Tucks, and Susan Tedeschi. I don't read Rolling Stone, so I didn't know that Derek Tucks was named one of the top 100 guitar players in Rolling Stone. I am going to have to hunt down that list and see how many blues players are on it. Anyway, if you are in the Seattle area Thursday night you might want to seek out this show. It is a combined show with Derek and his wife Susan Tedeschi. Just seeing one of them is worth the price of admission, but two for the price of one is a bargain at any price.

No comments: