Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Friday, June 22, 2007

Porterdavis Interview


Wow! Another cool find stumbling around the net. This is an acoustic blues trio called Porterdavis, originally from Boston, but now living in Austin(go figure:-) I like these guys! sometimes they remind me of John Paul, and sometimes me and Dennis. What I like about them is how they fill up space with such a limited combo. ( not limited in talent, but in numbers) It is a harp, acoustic guitar, and a drummer who plays mostly snare. It is a nice full sound ( which why it reminds me of my own music:-) Here is a great interview from the Houston Chronicle, and here is their myspace page.

No comments: