Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Sunday, April 29, 2007

BUY MY MUSIC PLEASE:-)

If you scroll down to the bottom of my blog, or go to my MYSPACE page you will find a Snocap music store. This is a new service that sells your music over the Internet. Hassle free. I have talked to a few musicians who think it is great, so I am giving it a try. What is neat about this store is you can sample a few seconds of the songs. If you want to hear more of some of the songs you can still find them playing on my Myspace page.

No comments: