Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Monday, July 9, 2007

Steve Goodman: Go Cubs Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!


In honor the Cubs getting within 5 1/2 games of first place, and the all star break I have a video of the late great Steve Goodman's song Go Cubs Go. Although it is a collection of pictures of the 2007 Cubs that someone made on Youtube, the song is Steve Goodman. Enjoy!!!

Update

I have noticed a ton of traffic to this video. I thought you might like this Steve Goodman Cubs video as well. A Dying Cub Fans Last Request. A very cool song, from a very cool man.


Update II

I also added a couple of videos of Harry Carey HERE. I just want to thank my fellow Cub fans for finding my blue blog. Thanks to you, Thursday was the biggest day in Blues Historian history! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: