Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Monday, April 30, 2007

Nice Blues and Jazz Blog

I found this site that only reviews blues and Jazz CDS. I will put a link to the site in my cool links section. I know that I don't have the time to listen to complete CDS very often so I will keep trying to send you to other sites that take care of reviews.

My main goal for this site is to teach the history of the blues in a friendly way. What we call in the business writing for the general public. I have written some academic papers on the blues, but trust me they would bore you:-) I figure if I can get you interested in blues without drowning you in the details that you are more likely to keep reading and keep listening.

Also, I like to keep blending contemporary blues bands, with the old time classics. I feel the best way to keep the blues alive is respecting the past, and preserving the present, while building for tomorrow. that's the way to keep Da Bluz Alive!

No comments: