Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Reggie P RIP

According to Soul Blues music on facebook Reggie P has died.  Reggie was born in Memphis and was part of a large group of touring southern soul artists who have gone unrecognized in the larger public for far too long.  For a very short biography click HERE.  You can also find some more information about Reggie P and insight on Southern Soul from the Daddy B Nice website HERE.  If you can add more information about Reggie P please post them in the comments or email me. 

UPDATE:  Here is a link to a youtube video of Reggie P.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b0C33QWiOw&feature=related  It is a live video and probably one of the last videos of him.


8 comments:

Andrea taylor said...

So sorry for the loss of a beauitful blues legend so sadly miss

Anonymous said...

Wow! Im speechless. I did not know this. Love his music.

Oshay said...

RIP reggie p Detroit love you brother I know you and BB king Johnny Taylor little Milton all together singing blues on a gold pave street ....

Oshay said...

RIP reggie p Detroit love you brother I know you and BB king Johnny Taylor little Milton all together singing blues on a gold pave street ....

Anonymous said...

Wow I just found out that Reggie P had pass, R.I.P. 🙏 I love your music 🙏❤🌷

Unknown said...

RIP Reggie P. You are greatly missed. Love your music.Just found out of your passing.

Unknown said...

Rip Reggie 💙💙💙

Anonymous said...

RIP REGGIE P 😢 why him?!