Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Monday, January 7, 2008

Cherokee Jazz And Blues Festival

KMEG, the local NBC affliate in Sioux City Iowa, has a very very very short blurb about the festival. it is sooooooooooooooooooo short that I will just paste and copy it here:-)


Cherokee, Iowa was the home of the Jazz and Blues Festival for the eighth time this weekend. The three day event is Northwest Iowa's premier winter music festival.

The festival brings people, students, and musicians together through performances, clinics, and lots of fun times. Jim Adamson said, "I've seen a lot of smiles and people just raving about the quality of the music and variety of styles of music."

"It's moving to be a musician when you've got this many people out here rocking out with you," added Jimmy Davis, one of the musicians who performed during the festival.



I highlighted in Blues the qoute from Jimmy Davis since he plays guitar for my band:-) Way to go Jimmy!!!!

I also highlighted Jim Adamson's quote since he is the guy that put the band together. Thanks Jim!!!!

No comments: