Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Marty Robbins: Singing The Blues

It is amazing how you can take a little blues, a little country, a little swing, and a touch of a yodel, and you can have a hit song!!!!!!!! Nice!!!!


3 comments:

aragall said...

Thank you for this video. I have had a big crush on Marty Robbins since I was a little girl. Great song! He had such a distinctive voice. Marty is another one who just died too young.

aragall said...

Another of my favorite Marty Robbins songs was called Don't Worry. Does anyone have the video?

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Cara...it's on Youtube.
Also interesting bit on there about song Dont Worry and amplifier problem during recording.