Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Lucky Peterson

Here is another great guitarist and entertainer, that is way, way, underrated. This guy just cooks on guitar, and he plays a mean B-3 organ as well. Lucky is realtivly young for a blues artist, (I think somewhere around 40) He has been playing since he was a kid, and it shows. The guy is a monster on the guitar.

1 comment:

Blues Historian said...

hmmmmmmmmmmm, Michalis that it pretty spammy of you. I think I am going to have to spaminate you.


sorry

Tom