Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Artist Of The Week: Sue Foley

The lovely Sue Foley is this weeks artist of the week. I was lucky to see her play at a small club in Des Moines known as Connie's Lounge probably ten years ago. Sue had a great band, and it was cool to see her in such a small place. I also had the chance to talk to her after the set, and gave her one my cassette tapes. I must admit that she was really kind to take my homemade tape release. She even promised to listen to it on the way to the next gig. I don't know if she really did, but it was really nice of her to be so kind to a struggling blues musician, that I will always be grateful that she took the time to talk to me. As always the videos are found on the left side of the blog in the Google video box.

No comments: