Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Monday, July 13, 2009

Trolley Blues Band


I always like to post blues from around the world. The blues, much like jazz has become a universal language that anyone can speak. The Trolley Blues Band comes from Venezuela and just like anyone else they play their own unique style. I took a look at their myspace page HERE, They have been a band since 2005 and they are located in the capital city. They have some videos as well on their myspace page, just follow the video link. I have one below that is pretty good. From my limited Spanish I think that this is from a live show at La Cigarra. The sound is a little out of sync, but it is worth it to watch it.



Trolleyblues Band en La Cigarra

No comments: