Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Andy Coats Update


Hey everyone,

I’m proud to be a part of the Sunrise Theater Blues Festival and pub crawl this year:

Saturday, July 18, 9 pm - 1 am
Andy Coats, solo
Sunrise Theater Festival and Pub Crawl
Flynnes

115 NE Broad St., Southern Pines, NC 28387
http://www.sunrisetheater.com

Looking ahead, next week I’ll be back at the coziest and coolest bar in Chapel Hill.

Maybe all of my “back-up” singers will turn up again …. :) You know who you are!


Thursday, July 23, 9 pm - mid
Andy Coats, solo
Blue Horn Lounge

125 E Franklin St., Chapel Hill, NC 27514
(919) 929-1511
www.bluehornloungechapelhill.com

I hope this note finds you all healthy and well.

Best,

Andy

www.andycoats.com
www.myspace.com/andycoats
www.myspace.com/andycoatsandthebankwalkers

No comments: