Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Friday, May 1, 2009

Scotty And The Wingtips Update


A band that is near and dear to my heart, because years ago I used to play with them, Scotty And The Wingtips are playing again this summer!!!! 20 years of playing the blues in Des Moines!!! That is an amazing record, and only a few bands (like the Bob Dorr and the Blue Band) can say that in Iowa. Heck I am lucky if I have a band last a few weeks!

You need to check Scotty out. His bands are always a good time and usally he has the band reved up to play some red hot jump blues.

Here is the scheadule

thur. May 7 at Porkys Pub and Garage 5125 N.E. 14th st. 266-6983 from 8 to
modnight Free
fri june 19th {same place} 9 to1 free
fri july 10 at Kennys Pub 605 ashworth drive, Waukee 9870161 from 9 to 1 free

No comments: