Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Very Strange Robert Johnson Video

I posted some strange delta blues videos in the past where people have manipulated photos, but this one is down right spooky! YIKES!:-) Don't worry no screamers:-)

2 comments:

JF said...

The real alleged video of Robert Johnson can be found here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSV69BO2Uak

Blues Historian said...

Hi JF

Thanks for the video. I will try to post it up top for everyone to see. I had heard about it, and knew it wasn't Robert, but it is a nice video just to see and here Robert Lockwood.

Tom