Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Thursday, June 5, 2008

LInks Update, and Stormy Weather

First I updated the links section. Blogger has a new blog link so that blogs that are linked to my blog are automatically updated and a small snippet of the post is shown for you to read. So if your favorite link is missing check out the blogs I read section and it is probably there. The only link I deleted completely was the draft Al Gore website. I don't see a reason to draft Al, even though I like him, I think that Barack Obama is a pretty good choice:-)

Second, the weather has been very strange. The weather service all day said that severe weather was a guarantee. So I stayed around close to home. The bad stuff stayed way west and is currently south east of me. However, the wind up here is really bad. It is so bad up here that there are high wind warnings out!! I have lost a tree branch, but still have electricity. It should be interesting to see what the damage is like in the morning around town.

Hopefully, I will resume normal posting tomorrow.

BTW, if you are in Chicago be sure to stop by the Chicago Blues Fest it is going on NOW!!!!!!

No comments: