Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Freddie King: I'm Tore Down

Wow! I guess this TV show that has some of the best blues videos that I have seen was shot in Dallas Texas! I would have never guess that! Although Dallas does have a long history of some outstanding blues, so it actually makes a lot of sense! A very cool clip of Freddie King!

2 comments:

Mac Daddy Tribute Blog said...

They're all great. Where do you find them?

Blues Historian said...

Hi Macdaddy

Most of them are on dailymotion. There may be a few of them on Youtube. I am not sure what the name of the program was, but it was filmed in Dallas in the mid 60s. The first time I saw these videos I thought they were filmed in Memphis since so many of the artists that I have seen were mostly based in Memphis, but I noticed this video the reference to Dallas. I hope someone out there can help ID this show, since I know someone must know more about it.

Tom