Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Honeydripper Blues Movie!!!! OUT SOON!!!


Ok, I feel pretty dumb about missing this earlier. I had seen some posts about Honeydripper, and instead of looking at it, I assumed it was about a rock band in the 80s with Paul Schaeffer, and Robert Plant. DUH! It is actually a movie about how the blues became rock and roll in the 1950s. I havent looked into it, and I am short of time today, but I will certainly try to find some more details about the movie tomorrow. So for today Check out this link, which is about both the movie and the outstanding soundtrack.

No comments: