Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Cold And Flu Season

I know to most of you this is the holiday season, but for those of us who work in the K-12 schools this is cold and flu season, and I have a whopper. A couple of weeks ago I had strep throat and I seemed to rebound somewhat from it. I had the good ol Z pac antibiotic. However, today I feel like a train has hit me. I was fine this morning. A little dizzy after breakfast, but no real problems, and once I got to school I seemed ok. However, by the end of my second hour I started to hurt, and by the time I got home I had a 102 temp. So I ended up at the doctor and they gave me some powerful antibiotics and now I am waiting to feel better. I still have fever and body aches, and it feels like the flu, but I got a flu shot so I am pretty sure it is not it. I must admit that we have had a ton of bugs flying around school, so I am sure I got what I call one of the local high industrial bugs. I would laugh, but it hurts too much:-) So anyway I am a bit delirious while I am writing this, but I wanted you to know whats going on if I don't post for a couple days. Anyway, I am sure that once the holidays start and all the kids start going to all the relatives then it will be your turn! So eat those zinc decongestant or whatever you do to keep the bugs away and have a safe holiday.

No comments: