Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Friday, October 5, 2007

Mississippi Tourism


So did you wonder who won the contest to the delta, and how did their trip go? Wonder no more! Our good friends down at Visit The Delta have a some blog posts from the winner as she took her trip down through the Mississippi Delta. You can check out her adventures on the Mississippi Delta myspace page HERE.

1 comment:

Preston Lauterbach said...

I love your clips, and can't wait to check out the radio station-- keep the good work comin'.

I have a Mississippi Delta tourism oriented post here at my blog, check it out and let me know whattcha
think.
http://www.backroadsofamericanmusic.com/archive/2007/06/22/red-s-lounge.aspx

Many thanks