Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Blues Historian On The Air!!!

I finally gave up and bought me an internet radio station. (Click Here to listen) I know that the possiblities of internet radio going bye, bye, are still pretty good, so I thought I would get online on a monthly basis, and if things go south with Sound Exchange, then I would bail out. Please give the station a listen too. I think you will be surprised at the talent in Iowa!!! I plan on doing some live broadcasts in the future. If I do a livecast I will probably play everyone. So stop on by and enjoy the blues:-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool..will check this out more later when have more time.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'll be sure to check it out on Monday when I'm at work and can listen all day.

morewines said...

Hey Bluesman,

Can we get a better link.
It takes me right to Wikipedia.

Blues Historian said...

fixed the link! Interesting that it went to Wiki??? I just had http, twice.


Tom