Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Scotty And The Wingtips Celebrate 20 Years!!!!! October 9th


My good pal Scott Hartung has had one of Des Moines most legendary blues bands, Scotty And The Wingtips, for 20 years!! Truly amazing when you consider that the average band is lucky to last a couple of gigs! When you have been around of 20 years people will come and go. In fact, I was in the Wingtips back in the early 90s. Scott and the boys will be playing on October 9th at Porkys Pub And Garage, in Des Moines Iowa. The gig starts at 8pm here is a brief note from Scott

I am having my 20 year anniversary party for Scotty and the Wingtips.
Come down and help me celebrate and sit in for some tunes.D.M.s longest running
blues band.20 only comes once.
Scotty

No comments: