Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Monday, October 5, 2009

Andy Coats Update King Biscuit Blues Festival!!!


Hey folks,

I just got back from a lovely experience at the Carolina Downhome Blues Festival, where John Dee, Melvin, and I had a great couple of shows. Thanks to all the good folks in Camden for having us! We look forward to coming back soon.

Now, another big week has arrived: I will be going down to the Delta to do my solo set at one of the largest and most prestigious blues festivals in the country.

It’s a huge honor to be able to participate, and share the bill with all these blues legends!

Friday, Oct. 9
Lockwood-Stackhouse Stage, 4 pm
Andy Coats, solo
Arkansas Blues and Heritage Festival (aka "King Biscuit Blues Festival")

Helena, AR
www.bluesandheritagefest.com

I’ll be attending all 3 days of the festival, so if you’re planning to go, let me know; and we can plan to meet up sometime during the festival.

All the best,

Andy

www.andycoats.com
www.myspace.com/andycoats
www.myspace.com/andycoatsandthebankwalkers

No comments: