Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Friday, March 13, 2009

Michelle Miller

Carl Marshall said "Good Loving Will Make You Cry", then Bigg Robb agreed and did a remix....but we needed to hear it from a woman's point-of-view....

mm





mmMichelle Miller "Good Loving Made Me Cry"
The New CD produced by Carl Marshall
for Unleashed Records.
If you're looking for smooth R&B, you've definitely come to the right place. The title track, "Good Loving Made Me Cry," is an answer to the HOT single by New Orleans' own Carl Marshall's hit, "Good Loving Will Make You Cry." Released January 2009, 10 tracks, including:

01- Good Loving Made Me Cry
02- I'm Looking for the Party
03- I Trusted You
04- The Bills Don't Stop
05- I'd Rather Be Alone with Nobody
06- I Got My Love Sleeping Next to Me
07- I'd Rather Not Say I Hurt
08- Get Your Groove On
09- I Can Satisfy
10- I'm Looking for the Party (club mix)





cmAlso available....Carl Marshall "Look Good For You"


No comments: