Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Yahoo Group Gone

Well after 6+ years of emails, the demise of my Yahoo Group has come. I could see it happening about a year ago, since fewer and fewer emails were being sent. I also realized that few people were getting the emails, and many were bouncing. I assume that the ever efficient spam filters were probably doing the list in. When I started this blog I assumed that I would use all of these great net tools to promote blues and Iowa Blues artists, but when this blog took off the idea of keeping the email list started to look pretty silly. So it was a slow death, and I don't think anyone noticed it, but after a few warnings of its impending doom. I pulled the plug on it today. So, if you have come over here from the Yahoo group, Welcome!!!! All of the blues news that is fit to print that showed up on the list will be here. Thanks for six great years on the list, and hopefully we can have many more years of fun here on blogger!!!!

Tom

No comments: