Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Andy Coats Update

Just got this email from my friend Andy Coats. Good Luck in Memphis!!!!!!









Happy new year to all of you, I hope that 2008 is starting off right.

I’ve got a number of gigs lined up for this month, all leading up to the excitement of the International Blues Challenge in Memphis later this month.

This week, we have

Andy Coats, solo
Sat., Jan. 5, 8-11 pm
The Bean and Barrel
50100 Governors Dr
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
(919) 967-9990
http://www.beanandbarrel.com

Hope to see you out and about!

All my best,

Andy

www.andycoats.com

www.myspace.com/andycoats

No comments: