Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year


Hey Everyone

Happy New Year! Please be safe tonight as you enjoy ringing in the New Year! I am playing at the Gathering Place in Cherokee Iowa at a private party. Tomorrow I will update the blog and do the traditional year end review. I hope that this new year finds a continuation of your good luck, or if you are like me and didn't have such a hot year, hopefully this year will be the start of something big!!

Be safe, enjoy the night, and see ya tomorrow

Tom

No comments: