Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Monday, November 12, 2007

Update

Ok, looking at the poll I think the most important question to anwser is what radio station:-) Basically, if you look at the top of the blog their is a click here link. Follow that link to the radio station. I also plan to add some national acts that have Iowa connections.

On a personal note, I am getting scoped Tuesday morning. A simple operation that I have had done a few times in the past. It is not a pleasant experience, but it is something that has to be done. I am not sure when I will be awake enough to post tomorrow, but hopefully I will be up and running by evening.

As always if you find any cool blues news, or videos that belong here on the blog, send them to me, and I will post them as soon as I can get to them!

Tom

UPDATE
All went well, and I am up and running again. Nice thing about being scoped is that you get to sleep all day! Unfortunately I doubt I will get much sleep tonight:-)

BTW, just a public service announcement to all the guys who avoid doctors. You really need to see a doctor on a regular basis. It is common sense to get a check up, or go to the doctor when something is wrong. I know some of the tests are uncomfortable, but thanks to modern medicine somethings have actually improved in the last 20 years. Do yourself and your love ones a favor and go see your doctor today.

No comments: