Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Big Show NOV 17th Cherokee Iowa

Another Quick reminder that the Blues Historian is performing Saturday Night in Cherokee Iowa at the Gathering Place. I am performing mostly original material that I have written over the last 20 years. This is going to be a great show so if you are in the area stop on by. The show is going to be recorded, and perhaps if everything works out, and I can get a CD of the show, I will rebroadcast it on the Internet radio station! So for all my fans out there in the World Wide Net, that can't make the show you can listen to it on your COMPUTER!!!:-) Don't you just love modern technology!!!!! I will put more details at the top of the blog tomorrow!

No comments: