Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Monday, October 15, 2007

Ron LaSalle In Lake Forrest November 13

I have been getting some emails from Ariel Publicity recently, and I just assumed it was the typical spam. However, I checked them out, and Oooooooooooooooooops! They are legit! Sorry about that! I am happy that you guys are sending me blues info! You make my job easier!

So today I received an email about Ron LaSalle, and his show coming up in Lake Forrest Ill, on November 14. Here is a blurb from Ariel Publicity:

So what if Ron LaSalle is a late bloomer? His tobacco-cured vocals and stellar spirit have emerged fully mature from the confines of the rickhouse. The jazzy, bluesy, twangy mash of soulful roots rock that he distills for his sophomore album, Nobody Rides for Free, is magic and every second worth the wait. Perennially compared to Van Morrison, John Hiatt, Bob Seger and Tom Waits, LaSalle earns similar accolades this time out.

Here is the info about his upcoming gig in Lake Forrest:

Date
November 13, 2007, 7 pm
Venue
Gorton Comunity Center
Lake Forest, IL
Ticket price
10.00
If you would like more info about Ron LaSalle check out his Myspace page HERE, and his webpage HERE.

No comments: