Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Eric Clapton Interviewed On All Things Considered


The great "Slow Hand" was interviewed on All Things Considered, a NPR news show. What is great about NPR is that all of their shows are available as Podcasts! So if you missed the interview like I did, you can still listen to the show by downloading the podcast. Click here for a written article, and to download the podcast. Also check out some of the other great shows available FREE at NPR. I know that my more conservative readers are probably spiting on their monitor at the moment, but personally I don't buy the whole NPR liberal bias BS anyway. Just download music shows, or Car Talk, and enjoy some nice non political programing:-)

No comments: