Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Johnny Max Band: Mercy

I don't know where this band is from. The post says United States, but I swear the accent of the singer at the beginning is either British, or Irish. Either way, they do a great version of Don Covey's Mercy, especially considering that they are really a three piece band with a lead vocalist. Nice job! They do a second song that is pretty funky following Mercy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lead singer is from Scotland, orignally but has lived in Canada for 40 odd years...the rest of the guys(Ted Leonard-g, Bruce Longman-b, & Duncan McBain-d...are all Canadian) missing is our keyboard player Martin Akex Auoin...
www.johnnymaxband.com

Blues Historian said...

Great to hear from you. You guys are a great band! I hope people check out your webpage. Let me know if you have any CDs out.


Tom