Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Friday, October 26, 2007

Andy Schneider in Mason City Iowa

Andy Schneider and his one man band are performing tonight at Laredo's (9-1). I was planning on playing the gig, but am still a little under the weather. However, I will be helping Andy out at Bryon's in Palmeroy Iowa. Palmeroy is a small town with a big heart and Bryon's is a cool bar that brings in national acts to the middle of nowhere! I know that the bar doesnt make money, or much money when they bring in the major league artists, but they certainly put on a great show for the people of Palmeroy, and the surrounding area. If you happened to be around the area, the show starts at 5pm Sunday night.

No comments: