Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Do You Know More About This Bluesman?????


The Shreveport Times has an interesting story about a 90 year old bluesman from New Orleans who has shown up in Shreveport playing the blues out of the back of his car. His name is McCoy Williams, but that is about all you learn from the article. I would like to know is he living in his car?? He has CDs and cassettes for sale, so where did he come from?? There must be a history of him in New Orleans. The article is way too short, and makes me worry about this forgotten bluesman. Anyone with any information please comment or email me.

No comments: