Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

John Edwards for President





After much thought I have decided to back John Edwards for President of the United States. I know that those of you from the right are probably going to get very upset, and send the emails about politics and blues, (BLAH, BLAH, BLAH,) Okay, I admit it, I am no longer afraid of upsetting you. For too many years we operated under the idea that in order to not make you mad we would stay away from politics, while we would let you spout off yours. However, I think we are all tired of the BS from the right. I like Edwards because he rises above the BS. He has a plan for health care that none of the others have even thought about doing. In fact, I have a DVD where he lays out his plans.

I think that perhaps only one other candidate from either the Republican or Democratic party is probably more prepared then John Edwards, and that is New Mexico's governor Bill Richardson. Bill Richardson has worked at all levels of government, has dealt with the North Koreans, and other thugs in the world successfully. He is probably one of the best prepared presidential candidates in the last 50 years. Unfortunately, he probably won't win because he lacks money, and recognition. However, I think an Edwards/Richardson ticket could be very, very exciting. Just remember you heard it here first!

1 comment:

Blues Historian said...

ACK!! more proof I am a historian not a futurists! Edwards was a con man, or perhaps just a guy with a heavy libido:-) Richardson is still ok in my book. However, Obama is doing pretty good given that most of the democrats are running scared. Still think Obama should have waited just a little longer, but given the circumstances that he came to power he has done a remarkably good job!