Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mitch Woods: Shake Rattle And Roll

I was watching my new digital cable TV, and on the blues channel I heard Mitch woods. It was cool, because I had forgotten about Mitch. I saw Mitch years, and years ago at Connie's Lounge in Des Moines, back when both me and Mitch were younger and skinner:-) I remember that night well. Mitch tore it up that night. I thought that I could boogie before I saw Mitch, after I saw Mitch, I went back home and started practicing all over again! I did give Mitch a cassette of my music, and he was cool to take it, whether he listened to it or not, I'll never know, but I have always appreciated the time he spent with me talking about piano playing.

No comments: