Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Monday, November 10, 2008

1000 Plays!!!!!!

I know that in the big scheme of things that 1000 views on Youtube is nothing, but for one of my videos that is really something!!! I must admit that it is the feel good hit of the fall:-) the guys worked out some great harmonies, and Audrey Hepburn is very easy on the eyes:-) I also noticed that the song is popular in Germany! It was posted on a German message board/myspace type page that is popular with women:-) anyway what surprises me is that it is the slide show version of the song that is popular not the actual clip version. So here is both for your enjoyment!


Thanks for listening!!!



2 comments:

Sarge said...

Congatulations Tom, don't sell yourself short, 1,000 hits is huge accomplishment!

Anonymous said...

cool and fun