Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Billy Jones Looking For Gigs

Billy Jones is setting up a new US blues tour and needs your help. Email, or check out his myspace page both listed below and give him some help. It is a tough time to be out on the road, and Billy is one of those guys who is still out there doing it. So lend a bluesman a hand and let your local blues bar know about him.



Hi Bluez Lovers,
I am in the process of setting up performance dates for a spring and summer tour to support my most recent release on Black & Tan Records and my upcoming feature article in the June/July issue of Blues Revue Magazine... the cd is titled 'my Hometown'.
This project has been receiving outstandingly positive critical reviews from music writers and receiving world-wide radio airplay since it's release and I have done several European tours with the facilitation of The Crossroads Blues Agency.
I would like very much to be included in your entertainment line-up when you book your festivals and shows.
If you are interested in having my band perform for your event you may contact me at billyjonesbluez@aol.com
Please review this Electronic Promo Kit and consider booking my group to perform for your event.
thanks,
Billy Jones

No comments: