Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Monday, February 4, 2008

Barack Obama: Yes We Can

A great moving speech by Barack Obama set to music. This video is setting Youtube on fire so if It doesn't play right away try it again a little later.

Obama is really starting to move people much like Bobby Kennedy did back in 1968. I know many people have made references to JFK, but Barack is much more like Bobby. Bobby could move people hearts, and I really believe if Bobby had lived we would have had a much better world then the one we live in now. That said it is time for change, and Obama would heal so many of the wounds (many self inflicted) that this country suffers from. I now support Obama.

No comments: