Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Andy Coats


My good friend and former Iowan Andy Coats now living and playing in North Carolina is playing quite a few gigs right now. Just thought I would let you in on some of his shows by passing on his emails. Also check out his website on the links below.



Come check out my first gig at this venue:

Andy Coats, solo
Sat., Dec. 1, 8-11 pm
The Bean and Barrel
50100 Governors Dr
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
(919) 967-9990
http://www.beanandbarrel.com

Hope to see you there!

Andy

www.andycoats.com

www.myspace.com/andycoats

No comments: