Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Blues Podcast

Here is a link to a very cool Blues podcast. I found this while looking for history podcasts. It is called the uncensored history of the blues. It is heavy on music and features mostly pre-war blues. Living up here miles, and miles from civilization, I have missed shows live Blues Before Sunrise. So finding this podcast filled a needed void. It looks like he is kinda of hit and miss on producing new shows. It looks like about every other month, and then sometimes twice a month. I suppose it is typical of a podcast, that you make them when you have the time.

No comments: