Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Monday, February 11, 2008

Photo Of The Week: Downtown Storm Lake

Once again it is snowing like crazy! We are expecting up to an 1/2 foot of snow tonight, plus the temperature has hovered around 0 Fahrenheit. So once again I dug through my photo archive to find a nice summer picture. This is a photo of downtown Strom Lake in the middle of the summer. I must admit that summer is pretty good around here. So a few more months of cold and snow and hopefully it will warm up and all will be good again:-)

No comments: