Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Naomi Mather: Smokestack lighting

hmmmmmmmmmm, I knew there was a reason I liked that other song:-) If you follow the comments then you probably know what I am talking about. BTW, I don't know who Naomi Mather is, but I like her version a lot!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I Liked too!!!
I wanna know who she is !

great!

Marcus Mikhail
www.bluesmasters.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Look at the Google! She's from Fab Four city! Liverpool, UK...

regards !

Marcus Mikhail

Blues Historian said...

Hey Marcus

I think she is a local musician from Liverpool, but I am not sure. She certainly has talent!


Tom