Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Blues Ring Gone. No More Being Bounced To Their Site.

For the last few months when I have put in my url to check out my webpage, I have been bounced from here and ended up on the Blues Webring.  I have had a link to that site from almost day one, but for some reason either by accident or purpose I have been forcibly bounced to their site from time to time.  I am not sure if it is happening to you my readers, but I don't like the fact that my traffic is getting redirected to the blues ring.  So I deleted their small ad down in the far corner of the website.  I think that should take care of it, but please let me know if you are getting redirected to another site.

Tom
Blues Historian

No comments: