Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Look Blues Historian!

I was trying some new looks the other day, and this one seemed to work really well with the format of my blog.  I can now start passing on some of the old blues news from John Hammer, Bob Corritore, and hopefully Illinois blues!  Any one else with a newsletter you want published here on Blues Historian just send me email at
bluesman2001@hotmail.com

Enjoy the new look.  Stop by the google links, and if you like what you hear or see buy it on Amazon through Blues Historian!
Thanks

Tom Gary

No comments: