Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Chase Garrett Update

I just recieved an email from a very proud dad. Iowa boogie woogie piano prodigy Chase Garrett has a huge gig coming up in November.  Probably too early to tell you so I will repost this in early November.  Check out  Chase's website as well. Email below:

I just wanted to pass along that Chase will be performing a Boogie Woogie piano show at the Englert theater in Iowa City on November 12 this year. Back to Back grand pianos on stage, it will be a boogie blowout!
 
His show will include Ricky Nye from Cincinnati, Bob Seely from Detroit, and Lluis Coloma from Spain.
 
 
 

No comments: